Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Award

OK so I got this award  and I'm so happy to receive it. Now I'm suppose to say pass it on to 3 more people and say seven things that I like so here it is.
1. GOD he is my savior and provider.
2. My seven girls, they make me proud.
3.My husband, I could never afford this without him.
4.Crafting, its what makes me forget the small stuff
5.Singing, I enjoy being in choir and praising God every Sunday
6.I love reading a good book. there's nothing like going on an adventure
7.Shopping, specially if its for scrapbooking
And the three people I chose are from some of my followers: 1.Bearylish 2. livelaughscrap and 3. heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tp mini

My first TP mini. I have seen these all over but never made one till now. I had lots of fun making it. If anyone hasn't made one I sugge...