Monday, August 30, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Copy the award to your blog.
3. List 3 things you like about yourself.
4. Post a picture that you love.
5. Tag 5 people you would like to give this award to.


Thank You Veronica at Lovn my stuff

The 3 things I like about myself are that I'm crafty, lovable, and patient.


This is my favorite right now. All my girls. I thank the Lord for blessing me with them.

Here are the lucky and crafty recipients of this award

svioratomora.blogspot.com
simplyshaddock.blogspot.com
myscrappinobsession.blogspot.com
craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com
easymakesmehappy.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. this is so sweet thank you so much for the blog award! Seven girls!? Wow you are lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I appreciate the award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! I love your scrapbook pages! They are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Tp mini

My first TP mini. I have seen these all over but never made one till now. I had lots of fun making it. If anyone hasn't made one I sugge...