Friday, January 21, 2011

Cute as a Bug

I have been working on this book for a week, finally its done. I think it turned out cute. I used all the left over chipboard from my other books.


I used velcro to hold the little flap over and some ribbon to pull it open


I used my cuttle bug to emboss the picture frames.


This one has a pull out tag for another picture


On this one I added chipboard tags and a button on the butterfly


I punched holes on the top and added ribbon


This is the inside of the flap you saw on the top.

Paper- Joanns
Cricut carts- Create a Critter and Don Juan for tittle

2 comments:

  1. Very, very cute. And very original. I love the way you made the part of the cover open in the opposite direction. I love the ribbons in the top. So creative!
    Thanks so much for the inspiration,
    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is soo super cute! I ♥ the different size pages and the way you decorated it.

    ReplyDelete

Tp mini

My first TP mini. I have seen these all over but never made one till now. I had lots of fun making it. If anyone hasn't made one I sugge...