Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blog Award

I am so honored to receive this award, given to me by two people. Sarah over at simplyshaddock and Cindy over at scrap-obsessed. Two talented crafters. Thank you.




In order to receive this award I need to list 7 things about myself and pass it on to 8 other bloggers.

So here goes.
1. I'm very blessed by God.
2. I have a wonderful husband who allows me to stay home and raise our girls.
3. Doing Zumba is so fun.
4. I love to go shopping lol
5. love to go to yard sales and find things with potential.
6. Dream of going on a cruise some day.
7. Wish the day was longer sometimes.
8. Would love to sleep past 7am but my body it own alarm clock.

And here are the talented bloggers I have chosen.
1.allyscraps
2.scrappinnavywife
3.paperphenomenon
4.scrappinwithmybug
5.pinkcricut
6.alittledashof
7.modpaperie
8.scrappinmystressaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tp mini

My first TP mini. I have seen these all over but never made one till now. I had lots of fun making it. If anyone hasn't made one I sugge...